My name is Tim Huesmann and I have recently been elected the new Convention Chair of Anime Milwaukee. I have been involved in AMKE’s community for almost a decade now as a fan, staffer and DJ, and I’m really excited to be working to help put together this event that we all love.
All of AMKE’s staff are really looking forward to building this convention into a bigger and better show than ever before. We have lots of new ideas, but we also need your help. Please reach out to us and let us know what you’d like to see. Have guest requests? Ideas for content that we can work to bring you in the years to come? We’re all ears. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on our social media accounts.
Please also join me in welcoming new convention officers:
- Ashley Wagner: Vice Chair
- Kristen Loth: Business Division Director
- William Cramer: Chief of Staff
- J. Hideyori Berger: Operations Division Director
They join fellow officers:
- Shannon Bearfield: Guest Relations Division Director
- A. Jinnie McManus: Communications Division Director
I’ll be announcing more filled positions later this summer.
AMKE 2020 is only a few months away, and it’ll be here before you know it.
AMKE Con Chair