The 2020 Elections for the ECPS Board of Directors have opened up!
The Entertainment and Culture Promotion Society (ECPS) is the Non-Profit parent company for Anime Milwaukee. The board of directors are the people that oversee the management of the event and have influence on where they would like to see the event go in the future. They are also responsible for final budget approvals and the election of the Convention Chair every two years.
There are two (2) seats for re-elections and four (4) open positions on the board.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message to our Facebook page.
To apply, review the information below, and submit a resume and letter of intent to email@example.com.
Update 4/27/2020: We have extended the application deadline to May 2, 2020. The dates for the interviews and results have also been extended another week to reflect this change.
- Must be 18+ years of age
- Experience working with nonprofit organizations or volunteer groups
- Ability to commit 1-3 hours a week for board business (possibly more during some weeks depending on workload)
- Ability to attend the four (4) required quarterly meetings (online)
- Ability to maintain a non-bias position on board decisions.
- Presence at our event(s)
- History with ECPS event(s)
- Local to the Milwaukee area
- Ability to attend monthly planning meetings
- Currently suspended, banned staff, or staff and/or attendees currently not in good standing with ECPS events
- Current event managers (Convention Chair)