Panel Programming brings you great events during the convention from Friday to Sunday. From fan-led discussions on the latest hit anime, manga, video games, and pop culture to various workshops and demos, we have it all.
Hello AMKE fans! We need your great ideas and expertise to make AMKE 2020 an amazing experience!
We’d love to give you the chance to share your special interest, talent, or perspective with other anime fans.
If you’d like to host a panel or event at Anime Milwaukee 2020, please click the button below to apply!
Registration is open NOW until November 30, 2019.
We’re looking for all kinds of events:
- Workshops and Demos
- Educational and Historical Panels
- Show-centered Fan Events
- Kids Events
- Socials and meetups
- Something else we didn’t think of! Surprise us!
Looking forward to seeing you at the show!
- Applications close November 30, 2019 at 11:59PM CST
- Estimated completion date for panel notifications: January 15, 2019
- Please be aware that panel application review process takes several weeks after the November 30th deadline. All applicants will receive a response on or before the January 15th notification date.
Information for Panel Application Process
- Once panel submissions close on November 30th, it takes about a few weeks to review all panel submissions, schedule panels, and finalize information before Panel Programming sends out Acceptance, Waitlist, and Denied notifications. Panels will be scheduled around finalized Cosplay Meetups, guest panels, and main events to the best of the convention’s ability.
- Check your spam or junk mail folder if you have not received an email after January 15, 2019. Anime Milwaukee will be posting on Facebook and Twitter during that time.
- If your panel is accepted, the confirmation email may include the tentative time and date for your panel. Dates and times are subject to change leading up to the convention.
- Every effort will be made to schedule panels as close to the requested time as possible.
- Panel Acceptance
- Accepted – the panel will be included on the convention schedule and you will be able to receive your comped badges. If you need to cancel your panel for any reason, email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP so another panel can take your place.
- Declined – the panel was not accepted for the convention.
- Waitlist – the panel is pending, meaning we cannot include it in the schedule at this time. Waitlisted panels may be moved onto the schedule if other panels get cancelled.
- How do I get a badge as a panelist? See the details below.
Each approved panel will receive 2 free badges (reimbursed).*
DISCLAIMER: The host or group doing the panel is responsible for paying for all badges needed BEFORE or DURING the convention if you did not pre-register and pay through that method.
Anime Milwaukee will reimburse panelists for their badges (limit 2) on the SUNDAY of the convention at the Registration table.
If you have a situation barring you from receiving your reimbursement on Sunday, please email our Panel Programming Department Head at email@example.com to discuss the issue after your panel has been accepted. There will be no refund/reimbursement on badges if the panelist fails to show up to the panel at the time given to them.
*Exception: If you are someone who has done a panel at AMKE in the past 2 years, you will be able get a free badge before the con. Info about this policy will be sent out to those panels that are accepted.
If you have any questions related to the form or otherwise, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 5-7 business days for a response.