Get your autograph with Ray Chase
Guest & Autograph Rules
Getting autographs from your favorite guest can be a highlight of your weekend. Autographs aren’t just a great memento, they’re also a chance to meet and get a moment of facetime as a fan. Our guests value the time they spend with their fans, but keep in mind that even the speediest and most accommodating guest can only sign so many things in a short period of time.
We do our best to keep the lines running smoothly, but we need the help of our attendees. Please review the following rules to make sure you, other attendees and our guests may enjoy AMKE to the fullest:
- Policies for specific guests may vary from the below.
- AMKE does not guarantee that you’ll receive a signature from a guest.
- We limit autographs to one item per person.
- No flash photography is allowed during official signings.
- Photo ops are not allowed during official signing sessions.
- Our autographs sessions are typically free of charge. If there is a fee, there will be notifications posted at the front and end of the line.
- During autograph sessions, guests will always be glad to sign your con book or a piece of official, licensed merchandise. They will not sign bootleg or unlicensed merchandise.
- Guest decide at their discretion whether it is okay to sign fan-created items or merchandise.
- Please be courteous to the other folks in line. As a general rule, assume that whatever you have to say must be said in 30 seconds or less, while the guest is signing your item.
- Please don’t request sketches, audio recordings, voicemails to friends, etc.
- We do not allow attendees to request physical contact like handshakes, hugs or kisses from guests.
- Attendees behaving rudely to other attendees, staff or to our guests of honor during a signing event may be removed from the line at our sole discretion.