For the fifth year in a row, AMKE will be bringing you late night screenings of some good adult anime (you must be 18 though – no exceptions). All the cartoons from your childhood will show a side you’ve never seen before, so bring your ID and a sense of humor. We hope to hear fits of laughter during these screenings. The adult screenings will take place on both early Saturday and early Sunday mornings. If you have any questions about adult screening or want to know the schedule, please contact the Adult Programming Department Head, Lora Vaughan, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rules for adult screening
- You must be at least 18 years of age to enter the screening room.
- You must present a valid photo ID (State, Federal, Military) to security at the door of the screening room.
- Anything that is illegal outside of the convention is illegal inside of the convention.
- Please abide by all Anime Milwaukee convention rules.
- Please abide by all Anime Milwaukee screening room rules.
- Please treat everyone with respect.
- Laughing is encouraged, but please don't be obnoxious.
Failure to follow these rules may lead to removal from the screening rooms, denial of the ability to enter the rooms, and/or removal from the convention. So please follow the rules and be happy. Thanks!