Spring Hill Suites
Hilton Milwaukee City Center
Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
Get out those smart phones & GPS units. The best way to find out where all the Anime Milwaukee action is going down is to plug the below addresses into your trusty navigation device.
The Wisconsin Center is located at 400 W. Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, WI.
The Hyatt Regency Milwaukee is located at 333 West Kilborne Ave, Milwaukee, WI.
We recommend booking convenient and affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation’s leading parking reservation app.
To reserve your parking spot for Anime Milwaukee, visit the Wisconsin Center SpotHero Parking Page and book a spot with rates up to 50% off drive-up.
New to SpotHero? Click here to download the SpotHero app.
The Hyatt Regency has parking available at the hotel but it’s not your only option. There are a variety of parking lots and structures you can use in the nearby Milwaukee Area!
- NEW Hyatt – Valet Parking – $24.80 per night
- NEW Isaacs Parking – $20.00 – Located at 333 W. Kilbourn Ave (attached to the Hyatt via Skywalk).
- C&W Parking – $6.00 for day parking, $12.oo for night parking – Located at: 820 World Third St.
- Thanks-A-Lot – $8.00 All Day, $5.00 Over night parking – Located at: 843 N. 2nd St.
- Lots of Luck – $8.00 All Day – Located at 807 N. Plankinton Ave.
- 310 W. Wisconsin through 747 N. Old World 3rd St. has 24 hr parking for $12.00
- 3rd & Wells – 215 W. Wells has $7.00 Day parking & $12.00 Night Parking
Reserve your parking in advance and get there on time, stress free!
There are several local restaurants to service your noming needs. New this year, you may find that your attendee badge is just more valuable than you realize as we’re scouting out local restaurants to offer Anime Milwaukee attendees a discount at their establishment during our event. More detailed information on the whos and wheres will be located in our Convention Book.