Hilton Milwaukee City Center
Please note that we will be announcing our special rates with our partnered hotels throughout the year.
Get out those smart phones & GPS units. The best way to find out where all the Anime Milwaukee action is going down is to plug the below addresses into your trusty navigation device.
The Wisconsin Center is located at 400 W. Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53203.
The Hilton Milwaukee City Center is located at 509 W. Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53203.
If you’d like to stay warm, take the spacious Skywalk between the Hilton (3rd floor), Wisconsin Center (2nd floor), and Hyatt (2nd floor). Feel free to ask a Wisconsin Center employee or Anime Milwaukee staff member if you need help finding the Skywalk.
We recommend booking convenient and affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation’s leading parking reservation app.
To reserve your parking spot for Anime Milwaukee, visit the Wisconsin Center SpotHero Parking Page and book a spot with rates up to 50% off drive-up.
New to SpotHero? Click here to download the SpotHero app.
The Hilton has a special $5 parking rate available for AMKE attendees staying there, but it’s not your only option. There are a variety of parking lots and structures you can use in the nearby Milwaukee Area!
- Hyatt – Valet Parking – $24.80 per night
- Isaacs Parking – $20.00 – Located at 333 W. Kilbourn Ave (attached to the Hyatt via Skywalk); includes in & out privileges; check with Hyatt front desk on details on getting the discount
- C&W Parking – $6.00 for day parking, $12.oo for night parking – Located at: 820 World Third St.
- Thanks-A-Lot – $8.00 All Day, $5.00 Overnight parking – Located at: 843 N. 2nd St.
- Lots of Luck – $8.00 All Day – Located at 807 N. Plankinton Ave.
- 310 W. Wisconsin through 747 N. Old World 3rd St. has 24 hr parking for $12.00
- 3rd & Wells – 215 W. Wells has $7.00 Day parking & $12.00 Night Parking
Reserve your parking in advance and get there on time, stress free!
There are several local restaurants to service your noming needs. Find out our recommendations for food trucks, takeout, places nearby to grab food, and more!