Greetings Fellow Cosplayers!
It’s our favorite time of year when cosplay supplies are in easy reach! So go forth and scour Salvation Army, Goodwill, and Fabric stores galore! Use your creativity and show us your amazing talent!
To help encourage you, Anime Milwaukee’s Masquerade Department is hosting its first Halloween Costume Contest!
The rules are simple:
- Any costume is fair game. Anime or not, it’s all eligible. Scary, fancy, or just plain funny, we want to see them all! Your costume must be created with at least 50% materials that come from something other than a store-bought Halloween costume.
- Once you’ve constructed your Halloween cosplay, here’s what you need to do:
- Submit up to 3 photos of your DIY costume to our Facebook post with a small description all about your costume.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the title “HALLOWEEN CONTEST 2019” so we can verify entries and contact the winners.
- Only one entry per person. No group entries will be accepted.
The Winner will be chosen by Masquerade Department staff. We will look at every single entry we receive.
The prize for the winner is 1 free weekend badge.
The deadline to enter is November 3, 2018 at 11:59PM. We will announce the winner on November 10, 2018.
So go forth! Create! Be crafty! If you have already purchased your badge, fear not, we will be able to work with you to switch it over to a complimentary badge. The winner will be able to pick up their badge at the convention.
Department Head of Masquerade
Anime Milwaukee 2019